Spherion Staffing is currently seeking a Procurement & Sales Manager. This person will be primarily responsible for the development and coordination of the chicken procurement and sales program. This position will be based in northern MN or in VA. Remote may be considered with the right candidate. Full benefits package available. Up to 50% bonus opportunity.
- Become a master at relationships with both raw material vendors and customers to maintain a pulse on the market, it's needs and opportunities
- Independently research and strategize prospects to aggressively expand customer base and extend reach
- Source and purchase raw material based upon market conditions and needs
- Cultivate strategic relationships to understand what is impacting partners
- Understand margins, trends, plant and logistical capabilities, products and service intricacies, cause and effect scenarios, and balancing relationship factors to make the best decision
- Identify and execute company, departmental, and self goals and initiatives
- Use communication skills to negotiate both contracts and individual transactions with suppliers and customers
- Use problem solving skills to address issues or complaints
- Seek ways to bring value to partners by offering ideas and solutions
- Promote personal and company growth throughout the community
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Poultry industry experience. Specifically chicken
- Ability to travel minimum of 50%
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Sales aptitude
- Self starter and thought partner
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.