Are you in search for something long term? Have you been trying to get into the production/manufacturing field but have no experience? Do you have the experience but cant seem to find the right opportunity? Well you just did!! Spherion is now hiring for a large and growing production company in the Madison/Huntsville area and we want you to appl
y! This company is looking for candidates to start as temps but are wanting to hire you on as soon as possible depending on your performance! They are offering %100 paid benefits through the company once hired on, not only for you but for your immediate family: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, paid vacation, 401k... This particular position is for 2nd shift 7:00pm to 3:45am Monday-Friday. The starting pay rate is $16 an hour and for everyday that you work your full shift (second shift only) you will make $17.00 an hour as a shift differential bonus. Also, there is a pay increase once hired on fulltime!!! You must be open to either 1st or 2nd shift because some people are asked to train on 1st for a few week before transitioning into 2nd shift. 1st shift hours are 7:00am to 3:45pm. Please apply soon you don't want to miss out on this opportunity!
* Operate equipment and machines that support production.
* Maintain and support 5S initiatives throughout the facility.
* Drive a safe culture by adhering to all safety rules, supporting safety initiatives, and
communicating opportunities for improvement through near misses, and Kaizen.
* Maintain cleanliness of operations, equipment, and facility.
* Correctly move and label material/product throughout the process.
* Ensure quality products are delivered to customers by inspecting products throughout
* Perform repetitive tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Notify group leader of defective material, equipment, or tools that hinder the process.
* Participate in projects and work with others to provide solutions to opportunities and
drive improvement and efficient.
* Other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 7:00 PM - 3:45 AM
Production experience but not required.
This position will require a strong work ethic and attention to detail. The
candidate must be able to work well in a team-oriented environment, but also work
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Must be able to make repetitive motions involving twisting, turning, and bending.
* Able to stand for long period of time.
* Have a strong attention to detail.
* Results orientated.
* Customer focused.
* Adaptable and supportive of positive change.
* Enjoy working collaboratively with others.
Apply here... Walk in and speak to a recruiter @ 7169 HWY 72 W Madison, AL 35758 or Text "PRODUCTION" to 256-881-0993 and a representative will contact you within 24 hours..
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.