Entry level position, willing to train. Fulltime work M-F with great hours!
This is a fast-paced production work environment that requires a positive attitude and strong work ethic to produce the top-quality products. Excellent workers will find opportunities for overtime, growth, cross-training and promotions.
- Assemble and inspect air freshening components and products.
- Set-up, operate and clean production equipment.
- Remove product from an assembly line and palletize product.
- Facilitate product movement through the production process.
- Assemble and label boxes.
- Pack product into display packaging and corrugate boxes.
- Prepare product for shipping domestically and internationally.
- Must be able to do repetitive work.
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
See Required Skills
No Degree Required
- Must be able to complete tasks that are repetitive, fast-paced and continuous.
- Good hand-eye coordination is a plus.
- Physical stamina and flexibility required for day long standing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Able to maintain the pace of production while demonstrating a high level of accuracy.
- Able to follow directions.
- Able to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to maintain a consistently reliable attendance record.
If you don't have production or manufacturing experience but are willing to learn, this is a job for you. Please apply today at https://www.spherion.com/apply/ !
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.