We're seeking both entry-level and seasoned Project Cost Analysts to join a great team at a reputable utility company in Tulsa. The ideal candidate has experience in budgeting, accounting, and forecasting.
Pay: $25 - $46/hour (based on experience)
Schedule: Monday - Friday / 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (occasional OT required and some travel required)
Hybrid Work Model: 3 days in the Tulsa office and 2 days remote
- Prepare forecasts of project spending and cash flows
- Budget variances monitoring and cost tracking analysis
- Oversee cost reporting for multiple projects and monitor budgets
- Act as coordinator between Project Manager and Contractors/Vendors to prepare documentation and financial reporting for multiple projects
- Support Project Manager in preparing pre-bid/construction meetings
- Coordinate work order process from start to finish of project
- Establish and track KPIs
- Work collaboratively with project teams, and internal and external key stakeholders
- Conduct training and support continuous improvement efforts
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- knowledge/experience in utility specific operations
- Open to candidates currently graduating with one of the following degrees: Accounting, Finance, Business, Construction Management, or Project Management, or related field and seasoned professionals with above degrees and/or related experience
- Financial experience in the following areas: planning, project management, cost tracking analysis, forecasting, project budgets, working with accounting principles
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work overtime as needed and ability to travel 10% of the time
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team player who manages his/her time effectively
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.