This Project Manager must have been a Project Manager for ServiceNow implimentations. Currently this position will be handling 6 projects that are all related to ServcieNow.
Location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
Delivery of projects on time, within scope and budget that meets and exceeds the customers' expectations
- Delivery of projects aligned to overall business and technology strategies
- Mastery of agile project management methodology, tools and templates; defining Epics & Themes, developing and grooming stories, managing sprints and stand ups.
- Proficient in project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management.
- Technical knowledge of project management inter-related process stages, i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and the supporting processes (scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management)
- Ensure that quality project standards are met as prescribed by IT Services through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, methodologies and deliverables.
- Directly influence cross-functional teams to assure work is completed on schedule, within budget and high quality - Manage interdependencies and coordination across projects to ensure that information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated between stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated
- Close the project to formalize acceptance of the project, results, feedback, and capture IP (demos, stories, etc.) internally and externally
- Oversee performance metrics and projections, and monitor key project metrics such as cost, schedule and quality indicators
- Plan for and manage change
- Resolve customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Document tools and processes in Contender Knowledge base
- Engage Advisory Services on key accounts and growth accounts to build out customer roadmaps (ITSM, ITOM, HR, Security, Training, MSO, Nuvolo etc.)
- Express competency in Contender's Partner Portfolio of Technologies - Exhibit accountability, cross-functional collaboration, continuous improvement and coordinated execution with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to annual account growth by fully understanding the customers journey, transformation objectives, environment, and budget. Generate change orders, MSOs, training, upgrades, additional services
- Coach, mentor and support less experienced project managers