This Project Manager must have been a Project Manager for ServiceNow implimentations. Currently this position will be handling 6 projects that are all related to ServcieNow.
Location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
Delivery of projects on time, within scope and budget that meets and exceeds the customers' expectations
- Delivery of projects aligned to overall business and technology strategies
- Mastery of agile project management methodology, tools and templates; defining Epics & Themes, developing and grooming stories, managing sprints and stand ups.
- Proficient in project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management.
- Technical knowledge of project management inter-related process stages, i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and the supporting processes (scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management)
- Ensure that quality project standards are met as prescribed by IT Services through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, methodologies and deliverables.
- Directly influence cross-functional teams to assure work is completed on schedule, within budget and high quality - Manage interdependencies and coordination across projects to ensure that information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated between stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated
- Close the project to formalize acceptance of the project, results, feedback, and capture IP (demos, stories, etc.) internally and externally
- Oversee performance metrics and projections, and monitor key project metrics such as cost, schedule and quality indicators
- Plan for and manage change
- Resolve customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Document tools and processes in Contender Knowledge base
- Engage Advisory Services on key accounts and growth accounts to build out customer roadmaps (ITSM, ITOM, HR, Security, Training, MSO, Nuvolo etc.)
- Express competency in Contender's Partner Portfolio of Technologies - Exhibit accountability, cross-functional collaboration, continuous improvement and coordinated execution with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to annual account growth by fully understanding the customers journey, transformation objectives, environment, and budget. Generate change orders, MSOs, training, upgrades, additional services
- Coach, mentor and support less experienced project managers
- Click or tap here to enter specificskills and/or abilities required for candidate to be successful in this role. Focus on the most important requirements for the role. Include: Hard skills such as software proficiency and industry specific skills; Soft skills such as communication, attention to detail, problem solving, etc. List in the order of importance and hit 'enter' at the end of each sentence to initiate the next bullet point.
- Ex: 5+ years of experience with code versioning Git (Gitlab) and writing scripts to automate branching strategies and merging code.
- Ex: Strong focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience - Minimum of 5 years project management experience
- Hands on knowledge of ServiceNow and primary modules
- Experience leveraging credible project management processes and tools - ServiceNow PPM preferred
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, and/or SCRUM Master certification
- ITIL certification a plus
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.