Test and inspects product at various stages of the production process and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products by performing the following duties:
* Selects and tests products and ingredients for variety of qualities such a chemical, physical and sensory characteristics.
* Records data, applying statistical quality control procedures.
* Prepares graphs or charts of data or enters data into computer for analysis.
* Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years of related experience and/or training.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, lab equipment manuals, and procedure manuals.
* Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner by gathering and analyzing information and develops alternative solutions using this information.
* Gives and welcomes feedback.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as dilutions, averages, running averages, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume....