Spherion Staffing is hiring for a local financial institution, looking for a Quality Control Specialist. Working schedule is Mon-Fri 8:30am- 5pm with pay from $14-15/hr depending on experience. We are looking for people with great attention to detail and multitasking skills! Specialists will mainly be auditing and reviewing indirect, direct, secured and unsecured loans loans including Mortgage, Dealer, Personal, or Business loans.
- Reviews Consumer, Mortgage, and MBL loan documentation for compliance.
- Responsible for managing collateral documents for storage and other Credit Administration duties.
- Provides prompt, efficient, and courteous service to members and presents the credit union in a professional, positive image to new or prospective members, employees, and the community.
- Responsible for safeguarding all Consumer, Mortgage, and MBL loan documents received for filing and documentation purposes.
- Review loan documentation for compliance and signatures, and advise Loan Closers of any exceptions.
- Follow up to ensure that all inconsistencies have been resolved.
- Review and compare the Core System to new loan documentation
- Track and maintain the exception list, and note any Exceptions to Regulations and Lending Policy.
- Report tracking logs to the supervisor for distribution to related departments
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Experience with record retention and customer service is preferred.
Excellent telephone manners and techniques.
Social and communication skills.
1- 3 years of similar or related experience.
Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles
Must be able to operate computer and windows based computer programs.
Must be flexible to adapt to the changing of locations and hours, applying skills to demanding time restrictions, and willingness to work well with others in limited spaces.
Must submit to a background check and drug screen.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Please register at www.spherion.com/apply. Once you've registered, please come to our office at 4020 Call Field Rd Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-4pm for a prescreen interview. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.