Spherion is seeking experienced Quality Control Technicians for immediate hire in Hendersonville, NC for a direct hire opportunity in healthcare manufacturing. This position includes health insurance, retirement plans, and opportunity for career growth and development.
Working Hours: 8:00AM - 8:00PM or 8:00PM - 8:00AM
The schedule will rotate working 3 days one week and 4 days the next. You will only work 14 days a month!
- Performs complex analyses and tests of raw materials, packaging materials and/or finished products from manufacturing to ensure quality standards and compliance to customer and regulatory requirements.
- Understand Final assembly, test and inspection processes and determine expected defect types.
- Conduct training for all assembly, inspection, and test operators.
- Works with all QA and Manufacturing personnel to achieve regulatory compliance.
- Works with QA supervisor or manager to maintain and update control limits in SPC files. Create new SPC files as needed.
- Reviews Statistical Process Control (SPC) data. Maintains integrity of SPC data by correcting input errors and follows up with retraining of inspectors if needed.
- Troubleshoots recurring defects and quality problems. Recommends disposition, modification and corrective actions for recurring or non-recurring discrepancies.
- Assures gauges are within the current calibration cycle and are properly used and stored. Arranges for repair of gauges as needed.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Knowledge of traceability software and how to implement in a manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of electronic final assembly, test, and inspection steps and expected defects
- High school diploma required; Associate?s degree preferred
- 2 Years of experience in quality testing and/or training
- Experience certifying typical metrology equipment such as calipers, micrometers and computer controlled gauging equipment.
Apply today or send your resume directly to email@example.com
Thank you for applying!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.