We provide local staffing with a personal touch! Simply put, at Spherion we find people jobs and love what we do! We understand the importance of hiring the best talent. The right resource can transform the business environment. Founded on 70 years of workforce expertise, our goal is to match the right talent with the right client. Connecting candidates with a fulfilling career opportunity enables them to live the life they love!
We are currently hiring for a team member to work at our office in Greensburg, PA. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment that allows you to grow your skills as a staffing professional, then we are the company for you!
What it means to be a Recruiter:
- You will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting across a wide variety of skills sets.
- You will act as a trusted client adviser as well as a candidate advocate.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Source, Screen and Interview candidates.
- Compete background checks and references for potential employers.
- Manage all on-boarding activities to ensure compliance.
- Serve as employee advocate offering coaching when needed to drive towards success.
Some reasons you might enjoy working as a Recruiter with Spherion:
- You want to work in a collaborative environment where you can learn and build your skills.
- You enjoy problem-solving and want the opportunity to shine in a competitive environment.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can impact and benefit people’s lives.
- An innovative thinker who will genuinely enjoy building lasting relationships with our community.
- Someone with high energy, good communication skills and a sense of humor is a must.
- High school diploma required, 2-year business degree is preferred (or the equivalent in related work experience.)
- At least one year of customer service experience.
Spherion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status....