Care. Collaboration. Community. These three words are at the heart of everything we do! We are seeking applicants that exhibit these qualities as well. If you love speaking to and helping people, then this is a great position to consider! We are seeking personable Customer Service Reps to join our Tulsa team and assist with processing new business annuity applications.
Pay: $18 - $21.50/hour (based on experience)
Schedule: Various shift times available
Location: This position can be done remotely
- Process new business applications and enter data into system in a timely manner
- Review paperwork for accuracy
- Correspond with agents and other departments regarding pending cases
- Identify opportunities for process improvement of the customer experience
- Ensure transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Report potential fraudulent, money laundering, or unethical requests
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Various Shifts Available)
- Previous experience in a financial customer service position
- Previous call center experience
- High school diploma
- 2-4 years of relevant business experience
- Working knowledge of insurance products and applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong communication skills
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.