Spherion Mid Ohio, in partnership with The JM Smucker Company, is seeking part-time and full-time Retail Store & Warehouse associates. These are long-term contract positions with temp-to-hire opportunity! Use your retail and customer service skills to gain experience within this Fortune 500 organization.
Available Shifts :The retail store is open 9am-5:30pm Monday-Saturday, closed on Sunday.
Part-time and full-time shifts available. Must be available to work 2 Saturdays per month.
Pay Rate :$15.25/hr
- Assist as needed in both the Smucker Retail Store and Retail Warehouse
- Greet, welcome, and engage with customers in friendly and helpful manner
- Amazon and Walmart order fulfilment support: accurately picking, packing, and shipping orders
- Unpack, re-stock, and organize product in both store and warehouse
- Accurately pick and pack products for online order fulfillment
- Print shipping labels
- Shrink wrap out-going pallets for FedEx or freight shipments
- Identify and communicate stock discrepancies to managers
- Operate pallet jack
- Use Shipstation order fulfillment software to print orders and mark as completed for shipment
- Ensure corrugated, packaging supplies, and product are ordered from warehouse to support order fulfillment needs
- Excellent customer service skills with out-going, personable, and professional demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and flexibility to work in retail store or warehouse as needed or directed
- Cash register and cash handling
- Ability to lift 30 pounds; climb a ladder and/or stepstool
- Must work two Saturdays per month
- Ability to identify necessary tasks and take initiative independent of direct supervision
Education: High school diploma is required
Spherion offers competitive salaries and benefits for contract employees. Apply now to learn more about our unique, career building opportunities with the JM Smucker Company. There is always an opportunity for permanent hire for the right candidate.