1st Shift hours, great work schedule
TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY, FULLTIME WORK!
Perform electronic assembly and tests electro-mechanical communication products.
- Assembles and tests electro-mechanical products with hand tools, fixtures, and equipment.
- Performs through-hole/ soldering
- Performs testing on PCB
- May assists in other production areas for electronic assembly
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience working in Electronics or Electro-mechanical fabrication, assembly, and /or test environment
- Working knowledge of IPC-A-600, IPC-A-610, J-STD-001
- Good analytical skills, critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills, experienced in root cause analysis, and Lean manufacturing principles
- Experience working in an ISO9001 regulated environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
MUST have at least 2-3 years of previous RF electronic assembly experience
If you meet the requirements and have what we are looking for, PLEASE APPLY TODAY AT https://www.spherion.com/apply/melbourne/ MUST INCLUDE A RESUME WITH AT LEAST THE LAST 7 YEARS OF DETAILED WORK EXPERIENCE.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.