Spherion Staffing of Bowling Green, OH in partnership with Thyssenkrupp Logistics, offer competitive compensation based on experience with growth potential.
- Minimum education: Proof of High School diploma /GED equivalent
- Secondary education with Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- Experience in the trucking industry
- Knowledge of the current legal base and DOT FMCSA Regulations
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Able to prioritize, set goals, and accomplish responsibilities with limited supervision
- Demonstrated highly effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Dependable, reliable and self-motivated
- Manage all aspects of Driver Hours of Service Records in accordance with DOT requirements
- Audit Driver eLogs daily for accuracy and compliance, including Violation Reports
- Coordinate ongoing Driver Safety Training
- Assist with the coordination and facilitation of Driver Safety Meetings
- Manage all DOT required training records in accordance with FMCSA
- Complete Employment Verification requests for terminated drivers prospective employers per FMCSA
- Conduct a periodic internal audit of DOT driver qualification files and records to ensure compliance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K w/company match
- Supervisor: 2 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office Skills, especially Excel and attention to detail.
- Safety: 2-4 year (Preferred)
Please submit a resume to BGOffice@Spherion-Schulte.com and give us a call at (419) 376-7521 to set up a phone interview. We will be making on the spot job offers for qualified candidates starting as early as next week....