We are currently hiring Senior Application Reviewers in Edinburg, TX to start April 10th!
This is a REMOTE position, BUT you must live in the Rio Grande Valley! Equipment is provided by our client and you are required to pick it up at their Edinburg location.
Work from home requirements: Highspeed internet minimum of 20 mbps download and 5 mbps upload. Ethernet connection. Cannot use satellite internet.
- Receives applications and redetermination documents to data enter and works with imaged documents to carry out functions.
- Enter appropriate data into computer programs.
- Verify data entries for accuracy and completeness.
- Perform audits of own work to ensure conformance with established procedures.
- Participate in task-oriented groups representing the interests of the area and provide information necessary to address and resolve potential issues.
- Provide support to various project stake holders.
- Responsible for all activities associated with application and redetermination processing and eligibility determination.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Receive and conduct the initial processing of CMA applications and renewals in electronic format (images),
- Collect initial information and necessary verification data and enter TIERS in preparation for determination of eligibility by HHSC staff for CMA applications and redeterminations.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Various Shifts Available)
1-2 years experience in health & social
CHIP, TANF, Food Stamps, Medicaid or LTC in a call center or Data Entry environment preferred
Proficient computer skills
- Ability to plan and manage complex operational tasks
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Data Entry experience with exceptional quality, customer service and attendance
- Strong customer service/communication, research, and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
To start the hiring process please apply online. A RESUME MUST BE SUBMITTED and a recruiter will contact you within 1 business day!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.