Digital Solutions team is looking for highly talented, Front End Developers to help accelerate our growing Digital Solutions products portfolio. We are looking skilled Front-End Web Engineer with a solid technical background, able work in a fast-paced environment primarily using the latest front-end development practices. Front-End Developers play a significant role on our engineering team, developing the user facing applications for our company's websites, functional and mobile web applications. Front-End Developers collaborate openly in an Agile Software Development environment with other members of engineering and User Experience disciplines, including Full-Stack Engineers, QA, Interaction Designers and Creative Designers, as well as Program Managers. They participate in our UI development processes by establishing and documenting development standards and common components for common usage across all of our web applications.
Location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Direct Hire
work hours: 9 to 5
- Architecting efficient and reusable Front-End systems that drive complex web applications.
- Identifying and resolving performance and scalability issues.
- Collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other Engineers to deliver compelling products and experiences to our customers.
- Delivering on your commitments to your project team and the business
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate is daily Scrum meetings, Sprint Planning, Estimating stories
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 5+ years Front end development and 3+ years team lead level.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work well in a team, project management, and technical leadership experience
- Experience with responsive web design
- In-depth knowledge and experience in using CSS3 (Less or SASS) and HTML5 (App Cache, Local storage, Geolocation, SQLite, Device Capabilities access).
- Experience developing web services using any of the following: Python, Java, Node.js, Ruby, Go, .NET or Scala
- Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, Vue.js, Thymeleaf, etc.) and test frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, etc.)
- Experience with view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support)
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with newer capabilities of React.js, such as React Hooks and the Context API
- Web Apps: React, Apollo Client, Java, GraphQL API, RestFul API, Elastic App Search
- Internal Mobile Apps: ReactNative, Apollo Client, GraphQL API, RestFul API
- Internal Api’s and Core Services: Graph QL, Express (Rest API), Node.js, Docker, Sprint Boot (Framework), JPA/Hibernate (ORM), Liquidbase (DB Migrations), Java and Docker
- Eclipse Connector Service: ASP.net WebAPI 2, .NET framework 4.6, Windows Service Core 2019 and EC2
- Search ETL: AWS Lamba, Step Functions, and Node.js
- Infrastructure: Terraform and AWS config, Kubernates Core Services Orchestration,, EKS, Fargate (serverless Kubernates workers) and Helm
- Software CM, CI/CD: GitHub, Circle CI, Octopus
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law....