Looking for a Sr. iOS Developer to join the Digital Technology Team. You're joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of people experience every day.
Location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
- Executes full product lifecycle (inception through deprecation) to create reliable and flexible iOS apps bound for the iOS AppStore and retail customer's devices.
Collaborates with other Engineers, Creative/UX designers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Business Analysts and Architects
- Expert in iOS App Development on Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Solid understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Comfortable with integration to RESTful APIs
- 3-5 years of experience in product development as engineer or senior engineer.
- Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Familiar with frameworks such as React Native, Angular and Ionic
- Large organization experience - Large Scale projects
- Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
- A team player with a start-up/intrapreneur mindset.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.