Spherion Staffing is seeking a Senior Operations Processor for a local client here in Sioux Falls. The Senior Operations Processor is responsible for supporting operations in completing complex business, operational, and customer support initiatives while being an effective member of the team. Qualified applicants must have a high school diploma and be able to operate computer systems proficiently with good attention to detail.
Hours: M-F 8AM-4:30 PM
- Support Operations in completing large and complex business, operational, and customer support initiatives.
- Use technical expertise in the designated area and resolve escalated issues.
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and customer support.
- Assist staff, managers, and colleagues and provide guidance and interpretation of policies and procedures.
- Apply technical knowledge and expertise to perform work and action requests.
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to staff.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mangers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Interact with internal customers.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- High School Degree
- Computer proficiency is required, experience in working in multiple systems simultaneously is preferred
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Good attention to details
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/apply or if you have questions you can reach out to Kelsi at 605-335-6010
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.