We are seeking an experienced Senior Business Analyst (Oracle EBS Discrete MFG) to design and implement business processes and solutions within the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) and provide ongoing support for implementations, migrations, and upgrades for a global hi-tech manufacturing company. The Oracle EBS applications include Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Inventory, Purchasing, Advanced Product Catalog, and Approvals Management, with a focus on the Discrete Manufacturing (MFG) applications. This role will represent the functional needs of all department/areas related to Manufacturing, Costing and Quality.
The ideal candidate must be a functional business analyst with solid implementation and support experience for Oracle EBS Discrete MFG applications, including (but not limited to) modules such as BOM, Configure to Order, Quality, Work In Progress, and Cost Management. Due to industry requirements, applicants must be a citizen or a Permanent Resident of the US.
- Functional Business Analyst:
- Assist with the enhancement of the Oracle EBS to include implementations, migrations, and upgrades
- Translate business requirements into reporting solutions
- Build, support and maintain all interfaces to and from Oracle EBS
- Test and verify data solutions, mapping and data definitions
- Work directly with the users to analyze, create and support business solutions
- Project Management and/or Project Lead:
- Manage implementation and support of Oracle Supply Chain and Manufacturing modules to improve business processes and eliminate waste
- Coordinate tasks amongst a small team and negotiate solutions across functions
- Facilitate and lead meetings with both internal technical teams and external business users
- Communicate articulately with business and technical personnel
- Technical Aptitude:
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe requirements, logic, testing, changes, and corrections
- Work closely with the IT department on various Oracle Application enhancements and projects
- Provide technical assistance with troubleshooting reports by responding to inquiries and questions
- Communicate articulately with the technical team through a high level understanding of PL/SQL (writing queries), testing/verifying verify solutions, and data mapping and definitions
- 5+ years’ experience with Oracle EBS Discrete MFG applications, including: InventoryBOM, Configure to Order, Cost Management, Quality, Shop Floor, WIP in a Business/Functional Analyst role
- 3+ years of implementation and support experience within the Oracle EBS Discrete MFG applications in a Business/Functional Analyst role
- Experience with Oracle e-Business Suite (EBS) R12 required (R12.2.5 and higher preferred)
- Project management and/or project lead experience within the Oracle EBS Discrete MFG applications
- Technical aptitude: strong understanding of underlying data structure surround ERP applications, tables and views with the ability to access data via SQL
- Due to industry requirements, applicants must be a citizen or a Permanent Resident of the US
This is a full time, direct hire role and offers a fully remote schedule, permanently. Company perks include a competitive benefits package including Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Educational Assistance, 401K and annual employee bonus paid out semi-annually based on individual and company performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected status.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.