We have multiple openings for an experienced Oracle Business System Analysts with 4+ years as a business/functional analyst responsible for the implementation and support of Oracle EBS and Oracle EBS R12 in a manufacturing environment. These roles have the same business analyst focus and require implementation and support experience in two very different areas: one will implement and support the ASCP and Purchasing modules and the other will focus on the Discrete Manufacturing modules. These roles will build, support and maintain all interfaces to and from Oracle E-Business Suite as well. This position will work closely with the IT department on various Oracle Application enhancements and projects and will represent the functional needs of all department/areas related to Manufacturing, Costing and Quality.
The right candidates must be a functional business analyst with strong knowledge of the Oracle E-Business Suite including the following modules:
Business analyst with implementation and support experience for Oracle E-Business Suite including modules such as Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Inventory, Purchasing, Advanced Product Catalog, and Approvals Management.
Business analyst with implementation and support experience for Oracle E-Business Suite including modules such as Cost Management, Manufacturing, and Quality.
- Manage implementation and support of Oracle Supply Chain and Manufacturing modules to improve business processes and eliminate waste.
- Translate business requirements into reporting solutions.
- Work directly with the users to analyze, create and support business solutions.
- Assist with the support and ongoing enhancement of the Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Works on complex solutions where strong data analysis and evaluation of business cases is required.
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe requirements, logic, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Test and verify data solutions, mapping and data definitions.
- Provide technical assistance with troubleshooting reports by responding to inquiries and questions.
- Some travel required, generally less than 10%.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years as a Business/Functional Analyst in and of the following functional areas: Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Inventory, Purchasing, Advanced Product Catalog, and Approvals Management
- 4+ years as a Business/Functional Analyst experience in implementation and support of Oracle e-Business suite, with concentration in Oracle Discrete Manufacturing modules
- 2-5 years' experience with Oracle EBS R12 Manufacturing applications, including: Inventory, Work in Process, Quality, MSCA, Discrete Manufacturing, Costing
- High level knowledge of SQL/PLSQL and Reports
- Ability to coordinate tasks amongst a small team and negotiate solutions across functions
- Facilitate and lead meetings with all levels of internal and external personnel
- Ability to communicate articulately with business and technical personnel
- Communicate articulately with business and technical personnel
- Create clear, complete and concise documents and analytical instruments
- Preference given to Oracle Certified candidates
We are a global, hi-tech manufacturer and we provide advanced technology solutions to innovative electronics brands. With sites in North America and Asia Pacific, and a sales/engineering presence around the world, you have the chance to join our award-winning global team. This role is a full time, direct hire role and offers a remote option for the right candidate. Company perks include a competitive benefits package including Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Educational Assistance, 401K and potential annual employee bonus based on individual and company performance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law....