responsible for conducting performance testing to ensure system capacity, reliability, and scalability. This position will develop scripts to performance test all layers of the ecommerce web application; monitor services during runs to identify areas for improvement. Document and track defects, using JIRA. This role will work closely with the development and QA team in developing performance test cases and plans, analyzing test results, and handling bug fixes in collaboration with development teams. Additionally, responsible for evaluating the root causes of performance problems and resolve them. Also responsible for developing automated test scenarios for performance testing.
Location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Direct Hire
work hours: 9 to 5
- Analyze and profile performance issues with the team.
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis
- Monitor memory stacks, and CPU utilization and setup Alerts
- Develop scripts to performance test web services, persistent storage and applications; monitor services during runs to identify areas for improvement.
- Extensible knowledge of Grafana to provides charts, graphs, and alerts for front and back end monitoring
- Execute, load, stress, endurance, Volume, capacity and other non-functional performance tests.
- Monitor application logs to determine system behavior.
- Perform root cause analysis of performance issues and suggest corrective actions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant QA Functional and nonfunctional testing experience conduction Performance Testing of critical applications.
- 3+ years of experience testing Cloud Applications (AWS, GCP, etc)
- Experience with Java or Python for SOAP/REST API performance test
- Experience with AWS Cloud Watch
- Expert knowledge and strong experience using tools like Selenium, LoadRunner/JMeter etc. and understanding of APM solutions like Grafana, AppDynamics, Loginsight, Dynatrace etc
- Strong expertise on monitoring and analyzing application logs, database reports, system metrics like CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection and DB Parameters
- Strong expertise on identifying potential performance issues and providing recommendations to improve performance
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
Web Apps: React, Apollo Client, Java, GraphQL API, RestFul API, Elastic App Search
Internal Mobile Apps: ReactNative, Apollo Client, GraphQL API, RestFul API
Internal Api’s and Core Services: Graph QL, Express (Rest API), Node.js, Docker, Sprint Boot (Framework), JPA/Hibernate (ORM), Liquidbase (DB Migrations), Java and Docker
Eclipse Connector Service: ASP.net WebAPI 2, .NET framework 4.6, Windows Service Core 2019 and EC2
Search ETL: AWS Lamba, Step Functions, and Node.js
Infrastructure: Terraform and AWS config, Kubernates Core Services Orchestration, EKS, Fargate (serverless Kubernates workers) and Helm
Software CM, CI/CD: GitHub, Circle CI, Octopus
Load Test Scripts: K6
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law....