We are seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer (C# .NET Core) to join our Scrum team composed of Software Engineers, QA, UX, Scrum Master and Product Owner. The primary responsibility of this team is to design, build, and release code for system layers that include user interface, back-end API, and database. This role involves migrating a Python codebase to a C# .NET Core Microservice architecture. The ideal candidate is an expert in C# .NET Core microservices and has a working knowledge of Python. Maintaining a transitioning Python codebase will be required.
This is a full time, direct hire Hybrid Remote opportunity. Candidate must have the ability to work/commute onsite in the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area weekly.
- 4+ year’s professional software coding experience
- Experience with C#, .NET Core, Python, Django, SQL Server, React and Angular
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with version control system like Git, SVN, etc.
- Experience in microservice and service-oriented architecture
- Experience in message queues and pub/sub patterns
- Ability to rapidly learn and become proficient in new languages
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Agile development techniques
- Must reside Utah and have the ability to commute onsite in the greater Salt Lake City area weekly
- Due to industry requirements, applicants must be a citizen or a Permanent Resident of the US
Company perks include a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Educational Assistance, 401K, potential annual employee bonus based on individual and company performance.
Hybrid Remote opportunities are open for hire in the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area. Candidate must have the ability to work onsite in Salt Lake City weekly.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.