The Digital Solutions team is looking for a Senior Systems Analyst. This position includes system design and architecture, systems/software/hardware requirements analysis, as well as integration, validation and verification. The role will be responsible for implementing and analyzing complex systems, which includes planning development, testing, and deployment processes, and reporting progress to the Systems and Test Engineering Manager.
Location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Direct Hire
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives
- Writing documentation to describe custom configuration of applications and operating procedures
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Participate on IT project steering committees and be involved in the design phase of any new IT software development projects.
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process
- Independently gather business requirements.
- Develop and recommend functional solutions and business process changes where applicable.
- Conduct design/code review sessions.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) from an accredited educational institution (i.e. Engineering, Physics, Mathematics)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Systems, Software or Hardware engineering;
- Experience in the design of major business computer systems or implementation and/or management of major software systems is required.
- Direct experience with requirements development, analysis, verification and validation
- Gathering requirements and in documenting business, process and data flows
- Systems development life cycle including issue, risk and scope management
- Have experience with SysML/MBSE Modeling ToolsSysML
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project, engineering tools (e.g., DOORS) and peer review products
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) and be able to communicate effectively
- This position does not provide sponsorship. All applicants should either be US Citizens or Permanent Residents eligible to work in the US without immigration restrictions
- Master of Science degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) from an accredited educational institution (i.e. Engineering, Physics, Mathematics)
- Experience with IBM Rhapsody or Cameo/Magic Draw
- Obtain user sign off and track change requests.
- Lead user acceptance/training phase of projects.
- Compile testing results and track issues.
- Provide general support for the business during user acceptance testing.
- Provides support for business during implementation and ongoing support.
- Assist in training activities.
- Assists in the project close and transition of the project to the support team.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law....