Our client is looking for Senior Test Automation Engineer to collaborate with other members of the engineering team to provide technical testing of software application functionality, build and deploy automated testing processes, and write and maintain automated testing scripts. Additional responsibilities include establishing quality assurance testing standards and measures within the organization.
The ideal candidate will be a strong collaborator with the ability to write clear, concise technical specifications and documentation, as well as mentor other QA engineers.
This is a full time, direct hire Hybrid Remote opportunity. Candidate must have the ability to work/commute onsite in the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area weekly. Due to industry requirements, applicants must be a citizen or a Permanent Resident of the US
- 5+ years of QA Test Automation and/or comparable development experience
- Experience developing, maintaining and executing complex automation (and manual) suites, scripts, plans and tools for user interface, functional, system, scalability, performance, load, and ad-hoc testing
- Experience with test automation technologies and frameworks, ideally Selenium
- Experience with CI/CD tools and automation techniques
- Knowledge of .NET / C# project and Web Services (SOAP and RESTful)
- Knowledge of Python, Selenium, Docker, SQL Server, GIT
- Experience enhancing and extending automation libraries and frameworks
- Experience with implementing automated testing of web pages and web services
- Working knowledge of web and database server configuration
- Experience working on Agile teams
- Due to industry requirements, applicants must be a citizen or a Permanent Resident of the US
Company perks include a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Educational Assistance, 401K, potential annual employee bonus based on individual and company performance.
This is a full time, direct hire Hybrid Remote opportunity. Candidate must have the ability to work/commute onsite in the greater Salt Lake City, Utah area weekly.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.