The Professional Division of Spherion Mid-Ohio is partnered with an established company in Mansfield, Ohio seeking an experienced Service Technician.
Pay being offered is up to $28/hr. based on experience.
Come join their team! **This is a direct hire opportunity! Never go through a temp-to-hire process. If selected, day ONE you are this companies employee!**
Do you want to bring innovative protection solutions to businesses and organizations in your community with a company that's nearly 50 years strong? Are you seeking a role where your technical aptitude, drive, and customer focus can come together into your daily workload? Here is your opportunity to join this dynamic & forward-thinking team!
Responsibilities of the Service Technician:
- Execute all prewire and equipment installations as well as programming
- Work closely with customers and Project Managers on job sites
- Perform upgrades and repairs as needed
- Provide technical support to on-site and remote customers by diagnosing, resolving software, hardware, mobile app and phone system issues
- Respond to occasional after-hours calls from customers regarding technical issues when scheduled
- 2+ years of installation experience required
- High School Diploma/GED
- Clean driving record is a must
- PC experience required
- Exceptional customer service skills face to face and on the phone
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment and prioritize workload
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong time management skills
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to handle stressful situations with professionalism