This is a Direct-Hire Shop Manager position. This is a very hands-on position, where the Shop Manager will be on the floor with employees the whole duration of the shift. Some duties of this position will include:
- Facilitating customer service and meeting sales and financial goals.
- Training new employees.
- Helping employees with machinery as needed.
- Preparing employee work schedules.
- Ensuring all staff adhere to safety standards, company policies, and procedures.
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
- High-School Diploma or equivalent; relevant degrees or certifcations are a plus.
- Must have atleast 2 years of previous lead or supervisor experience.
- Must have atleast 2 years of manufacturing experience.
- Must have knowledge of metal buildings, press-brake machines, and know how to read blue prints and piece together metal buildings.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Apply now! Then call or text our recruiter at 713-295-0132.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.