Looking for an iOS developer that is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple's iOS operating system.
Location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the IOS platform
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Identify and correct performance bottlenecks and bugs
- Design and develop testing strategies for assigned feature
- Develop, maintain, and support iOS mobile applications
- Expertise with mobile development applications using iOS Native development toolkits (Swift/swiftUI and Objective-C)
- Deep knowledge in mobile application architecture and MVVM-C and Coordinators, Cocoa design patterns and concepts
- like delegation, protocols and categories
- Participate in all aspects of the Mobile software development lifecycle - including technical design, refinement, estimation, documentation, build, test and run - within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Lead a small team through product development and maintenance
- Work with product managers, UI/UX designers, solution architects, technical leads and other developers to translate wireframes and creative designs into functional requirement
- Collaborate with business partners on requirements and UI design
- Understanding of RESTful architecture and deployment of distributed services
- Automated builds & processes, Jenkins, shell scripts, .xcconfig.
- Good understand on creating framework/module to support multiple application
- Experience with design/development/use of analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Newrelic, Mixpanel and crashlytics)
- Experience developing interactive user interfaces
- Shown problem solving and debugging skills: analyze and investigate test failures, errors, and build issues, able to properly drive issues to completion.
- Experience with agile methodology.
- Worked in aggressive environment
- Debugging skills on multiple mobile phone models
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.