We are seeking a highly experienced Senior Project Manager to lead a large and complex supply chain technology project. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the project from end-to-end, including planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closing.
Location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
- Develop and maintain project plan, schedule, and budget
- Coordinate and lead project meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and manage project risks and issues
- Track project progress and report status to senior management
- Facilitate communication and collaboration among project team members and stakeholders
- Ensure project deliverables meet quality standards and are delivered on time
- Manage project budget and resource allocation
- Ensure project compliance with company policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or business management
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in project management
- Experience managing large, complex projects with multiple business stakeholders
- Strong leadership, communication, and negotiation skills
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall)
- Strong understanding of supply chain management and related technologies
- PMP or similar certification is a plus
- If you are a results-driven and experienced Senior Project Manager with a track record of success in managing large and complex supply chain technology projects, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.