Support Analyst Mid
Analyzes and resolves computer hardware, software and network issues, repairs user workstations, modifies configurations, replaces faulty components and rebuilds complete systems on a variety of platforms.
Location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provide L3 production support for 7QSR Application within 7-11 Organization.
- Must be flexible to work in shift of 2 PM CST till 10 PM CST (with flexibility of on call support on weekends).
- Reporting & tracking incidents in ticketing tool like JIRA, SNOW (Service Now).
- Define and follow best proven support process for team.
- Identify scope of work for automation minimize toil work to keep team productive.
- Running Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports for Program needs.
Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
- Should have minimum 5+ years of Production Support Experience.
- Should have basic knowledge of Mobile based applications. How the Mobile app architecture works. (front end & backend)
- Should have knowledge on running queries in MongoDB & SQL queries.
- Mid Level knowledge of micro service Architecture.
- Mid level knowledge of AWS Cloudwatch, Lambda function and other frequently used services in cloud technology.
- Subject matter expertise in general application and infrastructure support (incident, change, problem management, controls, monitoring production processing), ITIL framework, and Client standards and processes.
- Good communication & leadership skills to drive team and coordinating with various stakeholders.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.