If you're a CPA with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ambition to gain an ownership stake within a growing and reputable firm, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are seeking a Tax Manager to join the team in South Tulsa specializing in full-service accounting for individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations. We offer an excellent culture, benefits, and advancement opportunities.
Pay: $120k - $150k
Benefits: PTO, paid holidays, 401k, profit sharing, health, dental, disability and life insurance
**This position allows for occasional remote work as needed**
- Prepare and review tax returns
- Review client-prepared financial statements
- Prepare and/or compile financial statements
- Meet with and assist clients with tax planning and projections and advise on estate planning
- Work closely with the client?s financial advisor for tax planning purposes
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Ultra Tax, Thomson Reuters accounting programs, RIA tax research software, CCH Axcess
- 5-8 years experience (public accounting/tax return, review, and prep)
- CPA required
- Ability to supervise and work well with others
- Strong communication skills
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.