The role of the Team Leader will oversee the daily operation of assigned warehouse function/department(s) to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures through safely verifying product quantity, quality, and efficiency.
- Lead assigned personnel on shift to meet productivity and efficiency targets 30%
- Complete tasks as assigned and resolve day-to-day problems 25%
- Train and cross-train new employees in various job functions 15%
- Perform computer system input 10%
- Conduct accuracy/quality audits by verifying product quantity/quality
- Perform and support all job requirements as directed by supervisor and/or manager, assist with daily shift
- Start meetings and other duties as assigned
- Clerical responsibilities
- Operate powered industrial truck
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM (Various Shifts Available)
- Five (5) years or more of previous experience as Team Lead
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Five (5) years or more of Powered industrial truck experience
Apply today at https://www.spherion.com/job-seekers/submit-your-resume/
Call/text 217-425-4070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.