Spherion is seeking a Plastic Injection Molder in the Hollidaysburg, PA. What you need to know ....
- You will be responsible for operating injection mold equipment.
- Set up molds and hoses with forklifts and start-up/troubleshooting of the injection molding processes.
- Guarantee all auxiliary equipment are in good running condition, such as temperature controllers, pumps, hopper loaders, and tank systems.
- Adjust equipment as needed to ensure processes run efficiently.
- Create reports on molding process and production output.
- Troubleshoot and correct problems with machinery and processes. Document and report mold and equipment related problems. Control all plastic raw materials inventory.
Please call the Altoona Spherion Office at 814-942-1199 for more information.