Spherion is recruiting a Test Technician to join our client's 1st shift team. We are interested in someone who will prioritize and uphold company safety/quality standards and who has excellent product testing aptitude.
This role is direct hire with a flexible schedule (Monday- Friday 6 AM - 2:30 PM) and includes a benefits package.
Please submit your resume today!
- Perform or assist in receiving materials, in-process products, and final product inspection/testing
- Participate in the development and review of manufacturing procedures to help ensure manufacturing requirements and goals are achieved
- Assist in developing manufacturing instructions that document and control the manufacturing process
- Assist in the development of manufacturing tool/fixture requirements and promote ongoing control
- Assist in deploying product changes (CNs) to ensure correct implementation
- Assist in the development of facility requirements to accommodate production including workflow, shelving, other storage, and workstations
- Assist in the review of packaging and shipping requirements so the product can be transported to the customer without damage
- Assist the operation of the Material Rejection Area (MRA) in promoting the resolution of material issues, including the promotion of timely corrective action by the supplier(s)
- Provide feedback to Engineering personnel concerning manufacturing needs and product enhancements that would improve both quality and ease of manufacturing/servicing of the product
- Interface and support regulatory affairs as required to help ensure production processes and facilities are in accordance with FDA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations
- Implement and use special facility controls that may be required, for example, ESD, cleanliness, etc.
Essential Knowledge, Experience, & Other Qualifications:
- Associate or Technical degree in Electronics, Computer Technology, or a related discipline
- Experience in the interpretation and use of product design drawings and related documentation
- Experience in the operation of heavily documented and controlled production processes
- Experience in product testing and understanding of calibration control
- Experience in ESD and cleanliness special control processes
- Familiarity and experience with oscilloscopes, DMM, and other electronic test equipment
- Experience with personal computer systems, including word processing, spreadsheet reports, and email
- Experience with safety and health (OSHA), FDA, and ISO 9001 quality system requirements
- Good, professional communication skills are highly desired
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move physical inventory weighing up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders, kneel, crouch, or crawl as required during manufacturing, inspection, and testing of products
- Ability to spend long periods of time standing
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.