The Professional Division of Spherion Mid Ohio is partnered with a Mansfield, Ohio manufacturing facility seeking to add to their 2nd and 3rd shift Tool & Die Team.
Journeyman's card preferred but not required.
**This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity, if selected, NEVER go through a temp-to-hire process**
Seeking candidates that have a minimum of 5 years of qualifying experience.
- Be available to work off shifts and overtime when necessary.
- Own required hand and measuring tools to complete standard work in the trade.
- Have strong mathematical skills and possess the capabilities to read and understand blueprints and dimensional tolerances.
- Possess solid machining background with the capability to machine tooling components to blueprints.
- Capable to set up and operate a broad variety of standard Tool Room machinery to include small and large milling machines both vertical and horizontal, jig boring machines, lathes, small and large surface grinders, drill presses, large radial drill presses, horizontal and vertical saws and operate overhead cranes up to 20 tons and do so without constant immediate supervision.
- Hold physical and mental capabilities of performing stamping tooling maintenance in and out of the press.
- Be capable of assisting with shop floor support / decision making associated with Tooling repair on various manufacturing equipment / machinery, robotic welding fixtures and possess strong trouble shooting capabilities for both line dies, progressive dies and transfer tooling. Have knowledge and experience with heat treatment of Tool steels.
Preferred, but not required:
- Die welding capabilities.
- CAD systems experience.
- CNC and wire EDM experience.
Wages are commensurate upon completion of a favorable interview and review of a candidate's skill sets.