We are hiring Warehouse Associates for a growing distribution business in the Garner area! In this role, you will perform a variety of duties in loading, unloading trucks and moving materials Extreme attention to detail is required. Learn more about this amazing opportunity and apply today!
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand or heavy equipment, such as forklift, cherry picker, pallet jack.
- Pick orders
- Read work order or follows verbal instruction to ascertain materials, etc. to be moved.
- Load materials into trailers/vehicles and installs strapping or bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Attach identifying tags or labels to material or marks information on cases, rejecting unacceptable packaging.
- Maintain quality by following good manufacturing practices (GMPs), and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Lift 50lbs
- Operate a forklift
No Degree Required
- Can do attitude
Apply online and then call our office. Ask for Joy. 919-873-5588
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.