Spherion is recruiting Warehouse Associates to join the team of one of the biggest contract breweries in the Midwest! In this direct-hire role, you will be responsible for physically moving product within the warehouse and from trailers, as well as picking orders using forklifts. This role will report to the warehouse manager and assist with other departments as needed. If you are interested in joining a fast-growing and innovative beverage company with lots of growth opportunities, submit your resume today!
- 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 7AM - 3PM
- 2nd shift, Monday-Friday 2PM - 10PM
Details & Perks:
- Shift differential pay!
- Overtime pay AND incentive bonuses!
- Full benefits!
- 100% onsite in Waunakee, WI
- Manage product throughout warehouse storage facility, picking orders when necessary and rotating inventory
- Load and unload product from trailer
- Communicate with warehouse department and other related departments to carry out tasks
- Assist in accurate shipping and receiving of product
- Adhere to all PPE and GMP requirements
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment
- Complete duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent degree required
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain confidentiality with business related information
- Flexibility in working hours
- 1+ years of distributor experience, preferably in brewery or beverage production
- Forklift experience and/or certification
- Must be able to lift, move, carry, push and pull up to 40 lbs on a regular basis; and up to 160 lbs on an occasional basis
- Ability to twist, turn, crouch, stoop, and squat repeatedly throughout the workday
- Ability to stand and work on feet for extended periods of time
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.