Spherion is hiring for Packers, Extrusion Operators, and Forklift operators in Decatur, IN!
Shifts and Pay:
For Packers - 5:45AM- 6PM $16.50/hr or 5:45pm- 6AM $17.50/HR
For Forklift- 5:45AM-6PM or 5:45PM-6AM $16.50+ dpending on experience
For Extrusion Operators- 5:45AM-6PM or 5:45PM-6AM $17-$18/HR ($1 increase after 60 days then $1/HR shift premium as well)
*12 hour swing shift schedule for both positions
Entry-level position responsible for packaging, palletizing, unloading and sleeving product from production equipment.
- Entry-level position responsible for packaging, palletizing, unloading and sleeving product from production equipment.
- Bags, boxes or palletizes finished products.
- Performs quality inspections and tests.
- Positions sheet rolls on unwind stand and starts sheet into formers and through the trim press.
- Prepares production logs, product tags and time cards as necessary.
- Operates scrap grinder as required and understands recycle system.
-Forklift Operators will use lifts to move the pallets of materials
- Follows and participates in plant safe housekeeping guidelines designed to ensure a safe work environment.
-Loading materials such as foam/plastic onto the machines and operating according to standard
-Preparing the machinery for use
-Performing necessary maintenance for machines/troubleshooting
Working hours: 5:45 AM - 6:00 PM
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to print simple sentences and legibly complete reports and time cards. Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions.
No Degree Required
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to read and write legibly in English
- Excellent interpersonal communication, math and problem solving skills
- Ability to work multiple shifts and/or schedules.
- High School diploma or GED
- One year related experience (preferred).
Bring a referral and get $50 when you and your referral both work 40 hours!!
Apply Today! Once you apply, call or text 260-706-5050 to reserve your spot!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.