We have partnered with a family owned business that provides services within the construction industry that is seeking an experienced Warehouse/Inventory Supervisor to join their team. This is an immediate direct hire opportunity!
This position will be responsible for a range of activities for managing and running the warehouse effectively. Including Ordering, receiving material, working with vendors, and managing the warehouse associate(s).
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
2-4-year Warehouse Management degree
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record (5 yrs)
- 5+ years of warehouse experience.
- 3+ years in warehouse leadership.
- Ability to stoop, lay, bend, reach, squat, kneel, crouch, twist, and crawl for periods of time
- Computer and Internet related skills (MS Office, Excel, Gmail, etc.)
- Able to work in a warehouse environment requiring physical labor throughout the day
- Must be a self-starter with good communication skills
- Must be efficient with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision once trained, self-disciplined
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently and problem solve
Please apply with a current resume for immediate consideration!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.