We are seeking MIG/TIG welders with aluminium welding experience. This is an amazing, DIRECT HIRE opportunity to build and expand on your welding skills!
2nd shift hours are Monday - Thursday 5:00 p.m. - 3:30 a.m., OT every other Friday
Pay: $26.50 hour plus fabulous benefits
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
- Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notify supervisors.
- Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material
- Examine product for defects and measure to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade
- Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly
- Chip or grind off excess weld, slag, or spatter, using hand scrapers or power chippers, etc
- Analyze engineering drawings, blueprints, specifications, sketches, work orders, etc.
- Fill holes, and increase the size of metal parts.
Working hours: 5:00 PM - 3:30 AM
Ability to read and interpret work instructions and blue prints
Measuring and reading tolerances.
No Degree Required
6+ months of MIG & TIG welding experience
Aluminum welding experience required.
DON'T WAIT, APPLY TODAY!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. No one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.