Responsible for set-up, layout , and tack-up of various precision frame weldments and brackets.
Ability to weld out precision frames to drawing tolerances.
Consistently hold final required cosmetic finish with angle grinders and sanders.
Ability to use one ton crane in a safe manner. Using proper "rigging" setup is necessary.
Safely move parts and heavy frames on and off machinery and throughout the facility.
Read prints and drawings in both Metric and SI units.
Ability to learn to operate forklifts and other material handling equipment.
1. Mig weld mild steel and aluminum.
2. Square up and weld various geometries of components.
3. Weld both vertical and horizontal plane geometry.
4. Understand various edge preps before welding.
5. Good understanding of set up techniques.
6. Meets agreed upon goals and objectives in a timely manner.
7. Arrives to work, meetings, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
Working hours: Various Shifts Available
1. Interact with organizational team members and other departments in a professional manner.
2. Serve as a member of various employee and organizational committees.
3. Perform other duties as assigned.
4. Experience in fabrication and design
5. Certifications in welding
1. Experience either in a production or job shop environment.
2. Demonstrated effective verbal, written, and communication skills.
3. Valid driver?s license
Interested candidates go to www.spherion.com/75829 to apply and submit a resume. For questions, call the local Butte office at 406-782-1130 or come by the office at 1015 S. Montana Street, suite A, Butte, MT.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.