This is an exciting opportunity to work with the world leader in combustion and environmental solutions! This reputable company laid down its roots in Broken Arrow 40 years ago and has been thriving ever since. If you are a Welder with TIG experience, this could be a great fit for you!
Pay: $25-$30/hour (based on Class) + OT opportunities + medical/vision/dental insurance and matching 401k
Shifts: Day (6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m) and Night (5:30 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.)
- Fit-up and weld carbon steel and stainless steel assemblies
- Maintain a clean work area and ensure welding equipment, tools, and supplies in safe working order
- Adhere to all safety procedures and properly utilize all required PPE
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Various Shifts Available)
- Experience in the petrochemical industry
No Degree Required
- Must be a trained welder or have extensive experience with demonstrated skill at an advanced level (will also consider a mix of training, experience and skill proficiency)
- Must be a skilled fitter with verifiable experience and be able to pass a written test
- Must be able to pass the following: 1) 3g plate test in Mig/fluxcore and 2) 6g all Tig with a ?? schedule 160 pipe
- Need to be skilled in 3+ of the following processes: GMAW, FCAW, SMAW, GTAW and saw
- Need to be proficient in the following codes: API, B313, UW51, UW52, B1.1, STS
- Must be able to use measuring equipment, positioners, and pinwheels
- Must have experience with blueprint reading, set-up, layout, joint configuration, and mismatch tolerances
- Must perform well both independently and within a team environment
- Possess the ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Ability to complete mathematical calculations and process paperwork accurately
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.