We are hiring Welding Technicians for a national company located in Clayton, North Carolina.
You must be proficient with various welding equipment such as MIG, TIG to perform structural steel welding and have a minimum of three years of experience. You will use oxygen acetylene torches and plasma arc equipment and work in a team to complete assemblies to specific blueprint dimensions that are in compliance with ISO9001:2015 quality system. Interested? Learn more below.
- Perform structural steel welding MIG, TIG
- Use oxygen acetylene torches and plasma arc equipment
- Work in a team to complete assemblies to specific blueprint dimensions that are in compliance with ISO9001:2015 quality system
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Experience working with a manufacturer
- Must pass the CLIENT welding test
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with MIG, TIG and Arc welding experience in various materials (steel, aluminum)
- Minimum of 3 years experience reading and interpreting blueprints, sketches and assembly instructions
- Minimum of 3 years experience utilizing oxy acetylene cutting equipment
- Minimum of 3 years metal working experience utilizing press brakes, drill presses and shears
- Able to lift 50# consistently
- Ability to work 10 hours per day and weekends as required
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- AWS D1.1 qualified
- Familiar with weld testing methods I.e. dye penetrant
- Experience and Skill in utilizing metalworking equipment (Shear, Brake, Etc.)
- Framing experience
- Plasma arc experience
- Laser measuring
Apply online and then call our office at 919-873-5588. Ask for Joy.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Spherion, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact Callcenter@spherion.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Spherion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, and an incentive and recognition program (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Spherion's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Spherion representative for more information.