1. Your use of this Site is free of charge. Therefore this Site and all information within it are provided on an “as is” basis and Spherion makes and gives no conditions, representations, warranties, or other terms regarding the effectiveness this Site or the Material in meeting Your employment objectives.
2. All conditions, warranties, undertakings, representations and other terms of any kind whatsoever, express or implied (whether by statute, common law or otherwise), in respect of the Site or the Material or in connection with them are hereby excluded by Spherion to the fullest extent permitted by law and Spherion shall have no obligation, duty or liability whatsoever to You.
3. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, to the fullest extent permitted by law Spherion specifically disclaims and excludes all warranties or conditions implied by law or statute concerning satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose and reasonable skill and care.
4. Spherion does not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for Your resume, ask to interview You or hire You.
5. Spherion does not guarantee to any employer or client the availability of resumes or candidates, or that any candidate will meet Your needs.
6. Spherion uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information found on this Site. However, the accuracy of information supplied by candidates, employers and other users is not within the control of Spherion, and Spherion does not certify that it has verified any information in any job listing, resume, file or other posting entered into the Spherion database or available on this Site.
7. Further, Spherion does not assume liability for any errors or omissions in the content on this Site or any third party site, including, but not limited to, typographical errors, inaccuracies, outdated information, or broken links.
8. Spherion expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the information found on this Site.
9. You acknowledge that in any computer system and any network of computer systems there is certain to be “downtime” due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third-party vendor failures during which Spherion will be unable to provide this Site to You. Spherion cannot predict or control when such “downtime” may occur and cannot control the duration of such “downtime.”
10. Spherion uses this Site to provide the access, computer services and connections that link the Spherion database to the Internet and other network systems. Spherion has authority or control only over the operation of this Site. Nevertheless, You understand and agree that the Internet is inherently unreliable and subject to breaches of security. Therefore, Spherion cannot be responsible for the integrity of any information, file or other posting available on or sent to this Site.
11. Spherion has no authority or control over the content, operation or performance of any portion of the Internet including other Web sites to which this Site may be linked or from which this Site may be accessed. A link to a Web site not owned or operated by Spherion does not mean that Spherion endorses or accepts responsibility for the content or use of such Site and such link is being provided to You merely as a convenience. Reference to any product, process, publication, service or offering of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by Spherion.
12. The views and opinions of employers, candidates and other users of this Site do not necessarily state or reflect those of Spherion.