Learn what is needed to apply for the Sandy Mazur Leadership scholarship
- Applicants must plan to pursue a degree or certificate at a trade school, 2-year or 4-year institution.
- Applicants must hold a 2.5 GPA or above.
- Applicants must attach the current year's Student Aid Report (SAR) generated by FAFSA to their application.
- Applicants must share examples of their dedication to community service and how they plan to "pay it forward" in their future endeavors.
- Scholarship is merit-based though financial need will be considered.
Applications for the 2022-23 academic year are closed as of April 30, 2022. Thank you to all who applied, and best of luck!