Learn what is needed to apply for the Sandy Mazur Leadership scholarship
While our 2023 scholarship application is closed, we'd love to receive your application next year. Keep this criteria in mind if you plan to apply for our 2024-25 academic year scholarship:
- Applicants must plan to pursue a degree or certificate at a trade school, 2-year or 4-year institution.
- Applicants must hold a 2.5 GPA or above.
- Applicants must attach the current year's Student Aid Report (SAR) generated by FAFSA to their application.
- Applicants must share examples of their dedication to community service and how they plan to "pay it forward" in their future endeavors.
- Scholarship is merit-based though financial need will be considered.
Applications for the 2023-24 academic year are closed. Keep your eye on this page for information about our 2024 scholarship application, coming this winter.