We have our 3rd week's winner of the $500 visa card! Congratulations to our winner from our local Spherion Lafayette, Louisiana's office! For a chance to win our next week's $500 visa card, scroll below for details!
Show Your Spherion Spirit with a Selfie!
We have our 2nd week's winner of the $500 visa card! Congratulations to our winner from our local Spherion Greensburg, Pennsylvania's office! For a chance to win our next week's $500 visa card, scroll below for details!
Our first week's winner of the $500 visa card! Congratulations to our winner from our local Spherion Findlay, Ohio office! For a chance to win our next week's $500 visa card, scroll below for details!
We've kicked off 2021 in big, bold fashion. To celebrate, we're giving away multiple chances to win a few $20 gas cards and four $500 gift cards! Here's what to do:
- Get a selfie of yourself in your Spherion Let’s Get to Work t-shirt.
- Post your selfie photo to Facebook.
- Tag your local Spherion office Facebook page and the @spherion.staffing Facebook page.
- Visit spherion.com/spirit weekly to track the winners.
Then, on four Fridays - February 19, February 26, March 5 and March 12 - winners will be selected and announced here on spherion.com/spirit. There will be one winner of the weekly $500 gift card and multiple $20 gas card winners.
- To participate, get a selfie of yourself in your Spherion Let's Get to Work t-shirt and tag it to your local Spherion office and @spherion.staffing Facebook pages.
- Photos must be shared publicly for the Spherion to see and validate as a valid entry.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- By entering this contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), you understand and agree that Spherion, anyone acting on behalf of Spherion, and Spherion licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Spherion reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Spherion’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, Spherion may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Spherion. Spherion reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or violates the terms and conditions of the contest. Spherion further reserves the right to make changes to contest rules as it deems necessary in order to protect or maintain the integrity of the contest.
- You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Spherion. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Spherion, Instagram, Facebook, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.