The staffing industry is on a path of steady growth. With it, comes greater capital requirements and administrative tasks to address increased demand and related legislation.
The Spherion business model is designed to alleviate these pressures so owners can focus on growing their business. As a franchisee, you’ll receive a full range of support, equipping you with everything you need to succeed. This includes:
- Weekly funding of temporary employee payroll and client receivables
- Centralized invoicing of customers via electronic systems
- Staffing employees’ federal, state and local taxes managed and deposited centrally
- Full compliance with Affordable Care Act healthcare benefit requirements
- Workers' Compensation insurance coverage for staffing employees on assignment
- Client contract and agreement management, as well as review from the francihse support team, to manage risk exposure