What’s the right career path for you?
Career planning is not complicated, but it requires an honest assessment of your talents, goals and dreams. Without taking inventory of what matters most, you could end up on a career path that’s not for you. Here are 10 questions that can help you determine what career path will bring you the greatest satisfaction and fulfillment:
- What profession do you find most fascinating?
- Are you currently working in the industry you want to be in?
- Where do your natural talents and interests lie?
- What are your unique skills and strengths?
- Do you enjoy working for an employer or are you an entrepeneur at heart?
- What would make work the most fulfilling?
- If you could do anything at all, what would it be? Why?
- Do you need additional skills, education or training to reach your goals?
- What skills and experience do you need to qualify for your dream job?
- What can you do right now to take the next step in your career?